We are Hiring
Auditing CA with 5+ yrs
- + Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- + Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- + Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- + Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- + Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
- + Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- + Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- + Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- + Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- + Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- + Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- + Provide feedback on performance of Internal Auditors, on audit assignments, as applicable.
- + Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
- + Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- + Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- + Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- + High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- + Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
- + Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands and to work with all types of individuals.
- + Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
- + Excellent written and oral communication skills with sound independent judgement
- + Excellent time management and organizational skills
- + Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
- + A post-secondary degree preferably in business or finance
- + CA designation or senior level status with minimum 5 years of experience post qualification.
- + Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook.
CA – 6+Yrs Experience
Areas : Audit & Risk Assurance
Responsibilities and Technical Skills:
- + Lead a team of graduates and qualified Executives, Seniors working on audits.
- + Managing clients and leading the audits
- + Ensure staff are engaged in audits and utilized effectively and take feedback on quality of work delivered
- + Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge
- + In depth knowledge of Audit for corporate clients
- + Work with the audit practice to execute Statutory Audit/Indian GAAP/IFRS/US GAAP accounting services
- + Internal controls – review and assessment of business and finance related process controls, implementation of control self-assessment.
- + Assessing, based on documents provided, adequacy of controls client has in place to manage risks; Reviewing client information against industry norms and regulatory guidelines.
- + Establish mechanisms to align client risk practices with industry practice.
- + Conducting end to end financial due diligence to assess transactions.
- Identification of issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis writing sections of an FDD report.
- Analyzing in depth the financial information (trial balances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows). Highlighting unusual trends observations and frame questions for management interacting with the client or target management.
- Reviewing data books prepared in accordance with firm and professional standards and in accordance with the requirements of the project reviewing the work performed by the subordinates
Taxation and Others
- + Reviewing of tax audits of corporate entities
- + Finance and Accounting – assist in streamlining the financial close process.
JD – Senior Executive - Accounting with 5-10 yrs of experience
- + Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- + Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, account statement reconciliations, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- + Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- + Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- + Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- + Provide recommendations.
- + Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- + Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- + Meet financial accounting objectives.
- + Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- + Proven working experience as Senior Accounting
- + Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- + Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- + Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- + High attention to detail and accuracy
- + Ability to direct and supervise
- + B.Com / M.Com, MBA degree in Accounting or Finance
Supervisor - 5 – 9 years
- + Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- + Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- + Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- + Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- + Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- + Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- + Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- + Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- + Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- + Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- + Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- + Work with the Managers to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
- + Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- + Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- + Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- + Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- + Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- + B.Com / M.Com/MBA in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA – added advantage
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- + Three to Five years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- + Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- + Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- + Strong interpersonal, supervisory skills required.
- + Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- + The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by the manager