Our customers benefit from services of the highest quality
Creating value for us customers through innovative ideas
Helping our customers save money and gain maximum value
Our support team is available 24/7 to address customer concerns
achievements & statistics
Our 6 years of operation
+ 0 Clients
+ 0 People
What we bring to you
Who We Have Served
“We worked with FinAdvantage for our Ind-AS transition. We found the team highly knowledgeable and competent. From an organisational point of view, FinAdvantage served as perfect support for our in-house team, and I would like to thank the team for their outstanding efforts and timely delivery of the project.”
Samik BasuFinance Director, Clinisupplies Limited
“Thanks Finadvantage team for putting the untiring efforts for making the Finance Manual in quick time. It is very informative and getting the appreciation across the company”.
Amit PanditFinance controller, Times Group
“It has been a pleasure to interact with FinAdvantage team over the last couple of years. Your experience of working with startups has been invaluable to us as we started scaling up, often helping us with examples from your previous experience and adapting them to the segment we operate in. The relationship has not just been restricted to auditing our books, you have also helped us critically examine and refine various parts of our business model. I look forward to a long association with you in the future, both personally and professionally”.
Sudhir KamathCEO & Co-founder, 9stacks.com
"We, at Light Ray Advisors, have found FinAdvantage to be a truly professional and responsive firm. They are involved in our day-to-day accounting, periodic compliance management and management reporting functions since more than a year now. They are one of the firms in India who have the resident specialists and it is a source of significant comfort to the client".
Pankaj GhaiCFO, Light Ray Advisors
Co-Founder, CEO and Head M&A services
Chartered Accountant with over 18 years of experience (including 12 years with KPMG) providing professional assistance to Indian as well as multinational companies on accounting, risk management, audit and assurance services.
- + Indian GAAP, IFRS, and US GAAP audit and advisory services to leading Indian companies as well as EU and US based companies with businesses in India.
- + Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- + Senior Manager with KPMG’s Assurance team; Core member IFRS and US GAAP team in India
Co-Founder, CFO and Head US GAAP
Chartered Accountant with over 15 years of experience in rendering accounting, audit and advisory services. He was earlier with KPMG for more than 9 years in their Assurance team and their accredited US GAAP services team.
- + Accounting advisory services to startups, growth companies and VC firms
- + Proficient in US GAAP, Ind AS, and IFRS frameworks and specializes in providing conversion services
- + Training initiatives on US GAAP for various clients in the IT / ITES and PE space
- + Part of core accredited team of US GAAP / IFRS experts at KPMG India
- + CFO services for an online furniture retailer
- + Senior Finance Manager at Microsoft, Bangalore
Co-Founder, COO and Head IFRS
Chartered Accountant with 15+ years of experience in providing assurance and advisory services. He has previously worked with KPMG for over 9 years and headed their Accounting advisory services in the Hyderabad region.
- + End-to-end accounting outsourcing services to subsidiaries of multinationals, investee entities of large PE firms and VCs
- + Due diligence, and finance process improvement services
- + Accounting and finance setup for startups and helping them scale
- + Regular speaker at internal and external forums and industry bodies on areas such as IFRS, XBRL and US GAAP
- + Part of KPMG’s team assisting DuPont on USD 10 billion carve out project
Co-Founder, Head Global Delivery
Chartered accountant with over 15 years of experience in Consulting and Controllership services.
- + Accounting support services, setting up accounting and outsourcing units
- + Due diligence, process implementation for startups and matured entities
- + Experience managing back office operations and multiple subsidiary models
- + Accounting advisory assistance on IFRS and Ind-AS as well as Indian GAAP reporting framework.
- + KPMG
- + EY
- + Danieli
- + Was involved in large audit projects in KPMG and EY with rich finance function set up and managing experience in Daniele as a CFO